Why choose a husband and wife team as opposed to a single photographer?
- Having two photographers allows us to be in more than one place at the same time.
- Each of us provides a different style, new interpretations and a fresh set of eyes throughout the day with unlimited photographs that one photographer cannot possibly handle.
- One can can focus on details while one can worry about the big picture...
ONE WEDDING - TWO VIEWS…
- Jamie & Cinthia can split in the morning to cover bridal and groom preperations.
- While Jamie is shooting a formal groups, Cinthia will be taking candid shots.
- This really helps to have a female and a male perspective to your pictures.
- Your wedding day is the most important day of your life and two professional photographers will cover every single moment of it.
Jamie Hotchin Stylianou
If I'm not with the Bride with Cinthia I'm with the groom and guys keeping them happy and organised, making sure that the groom gets to the church on time and capturing the nervous final moments before meeting his bride. With Cinthia with the bride, it means that neither of us are worried if either the bride or groom is running a little late before the ceremony - we know that the other one is there capturing everything, something that's impossible with only one photographer.
Cinthia Hotchin Stylianou
I always begin the day with the bride if Jamie is with the groom, capturing those hours of anticipation and excitement as hair, makeup and dress come together.
Bailey Hotchin Stylianou
I just make sure I greet Jamie & Cinthia with a wagging tail after a wedding and wake them up early next morning for a long walk in the country :P